Baker Hughes Energy Ideas Generation Program is the Open Innovation program dedicated to startups, SMEs and research projects that offer innovative solutions and technologies in the energy sector.
The program borns from the collaboration between Baker Hughes and Nana Bianca and offers to all selected projects the opportunity to undertake a 16-week Open Innovation process.
The selected teams will receive a grant of 35,000 euros, as well as operational support, training, mentorship services and workshops dedicated to the development of a project work with Baker Hughes.
Up to 5 startup
Selected every year
Of Open Innovation Program
To showcase the technologies and solutions
In cash for each Startup
To unlock potential collaborative developments
Technical Mentoring provided by Baker Hughes Subject Matter Experts
In the Baker Hughes headquarters in Florence
The initiative is dedicated to projects that operate in the Clean Energy and Industrial Technologies sectors and specifically:
Are you a visionary entrepreneur who is passionate about creating cutting-edge solutions for emissions removal, increase efficiency and carbon neutrality? Then we invite you to be a part of this global movement by submitting your innovative startup idea. We are looking for startups that can provide unique and disruptive physical, digital or phygital solutions that could contribute to our journey towards clean, safer, and more efficient energy for the people and the planet.
Now is time to act, and we believe that your startup could be the key to unlock a sustainable future. Join us as we harness the power of technology to make a positive impact on the planet and lead in a new era of energy transition.
Batch 2 Winners
The acceleration program will be marked by the following milestones
Le Startup Selezionate
A program by
APPLY TODAY AND
Baker Hughes is the leading energy technology company that designs and manufactures transformative technologies that take energy forward. The aim of the Energy Ideas Generation Program is to support the european early stage startups in the energy verticals in order to build together the technologies of tomorrow.
We select up to 5 startups per year.
The eligibility requirements are the following:
– Quality of the team: skills relevance, complementarity, expertise and market knowledge
– Value proposition: existing prototype or MVP, unfair advantages, initial traction (actual customers or potential customers)
– Market dynamic: Market size, market dynamics and maturity
– Fit with the program: relevance with specific Baker Hughes business lines, maturity of the company (pre-seed / seed stage looking to prepare a first fundraising), capacity and willingness to question current value proposition and strategy.
a) 35k euros grant as financial contribution and reimbursement of travel expenses.
b) Technical support by Baker Hughes’ innovation experts:
- Weekly one-to-one Mentoring Session
- Extended Mentoring Sessions with internal Subject Matter Experts
c) Business mentoring provided by Nana Bianca’s professionals
- One-to-one meetings with Sales & Marketing and UX/UI experts
d) Support by Nana Bianca’s investment team that will help and follow the startups up to the first round (series A).
e) Workshops and events with Baker Hughes and Nana Bianca.
f) Dedicated desk for the selected teams in Baker Hughes HQ in Florence.
2. Second phase: the selected teams will receive our Term Sheet and, once accepted, a short list of startups more in line with the requirements will be created which will access the Selection Day. Following the Selection Day, the Investment Committee will take the final decision on the startups that will access the Acceleration Program;
– You will receive a response on the selection results at the end of the selection process.